Words of wisdom from Warren Buffet
Some of you might have heard Warren Buffet’s ‘words of wisdom’ before, I had, but I re-read them again recently and really enjoyed the reminder. So, I have decided to stick with last week’s theme of gleaning wisdom from the world’s top entrepreneurs and share them with you. Let’s take Key Steps this week and…
Learn from one of the world’s greats
These are Warren Buffet’s words of wisdom:
- On earning. Never depend solely on a single income. Invest to create a second source.
- On spending. If you buy things you do not need, soon you’ll be selling things you do need.
- On saving. Do not save what is left after spending. Spend what is left after saving and investing.
- On taking risks. Never test the depth of the river with both feet.
- On investments. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
- On expectations. Honesty is a very expensive gift; don’t expect it from cheap people.
Simple and timeless words of wisdom, aren’t they? The question really is, “What are you going to do with them? What do you need to act on today? Do you need to save more, diversify your investments, take more calculated risks, be careful where you invest your energy or who you spend your time with…?”
I know YOU know what you need to do. But knowledge is not enough. In fact, wisdom and knowledge without action is pointless and wasted. How are you going to act on this knowledge? That is where your true power lies. Commit now and take Key Steps with me today and…