CRITICAL BUSINESS SKILLSKey Steps to Professional Business and Report Writing
Unlock the secrets to crafting impeccable documents with a perfect blend of style and structure. Get ready to embark on a transformative journey as we equip you with a powerful process that will effortlessly guide you through the art of drafting seamless documents.
Max 20 Learners
Virtual or In-Person
Who Should Attend?
Individual Contributors. Team Leaders. Managers. Senior Executives.
Are you one of the thousands of people who shudder at the thought of having to compose a report? You are not alone. Very few people have been taught the skills and empowered to create flawless business documents. Sadly, badly written business communication risks losing the reader and not meeting its objectives. Effective writing is one of the best ways to influence and persuade. This 2-day programme will show you how to compose documents that are clear, concise and grammatically correct and create reports that actually get read. You will learn how to assimilate complex information into an impactful story that really adds value. Our combination of practical exercises, tools and feedback ensure that you are challenged and supported to write like the professional you are.
What Will You Gain?
After this programme, you will:
- Update your skills and enhance document readability by over 60%
- Understand how effective writing strengthens your brand and reputation
- Rewrite complex technical text to make it easier to read and more impactful
- Use Microsoft Word to assess and correct writing style automatically
- Adapt your content to your audience and ensure your tone is appropriate
- Adopt an inductive approach to avoid ambiguity or misleading readers
- Compile a coherent and factual story line to achieve flow and avoid losing readers
- Use a step-by-step approach to write reports that will achieve their objective and inspire action
- Compile professional and effective electronic mail
- Proofread and edit documents like a professional
How It Will Help You?
You will be introduced to both style and structure techniques and a powerful process to guide you through drafting seamless documents. In addition, you will gain ways to stretch your thinking and write in-line with current global business standards. Our combination of practical exercises, tools, business simulations and continuous feedback will create maximum benefit and return on investment.
What Learning Materials Are Included?
We supply the following for virtual and face to face training:
- Comprehensive learner manual
- Digital cue cards with quick tips and shortcut keys
- Highly practical, integrated and engaging learning experience
For all virtual sessions we provide an end-to-end service including:
- Scheduling and hosting of all Microsoft Teams sessions
- Delegate invitations and reminders
- All related training correspondence and IT support during workshops
Empowered our bankers!
Your training came highly recommended as it has really empowered our bankers to significantly increase our NPS. Having worked with you, I can see why as there is such a lot of value to be gained from each session. Thank you for all your efforts, Sharon and the flexible and practical way you worked with our team. We can see the difference
Made a visible difference to my teams!
Sharon’s training has made a visible difference to my teams. I could see an immediate improvement, following her workshops. I have had similar positive feedback from my peers and have a high regard for her abilities and professionalism. Having seen her work prior to and during the COVID-19 lockdown, I know Sharon to be a resilient service provider, who finds innovative ways to address her clients’ needs, despite the challenges at hand.
Raving about your session!
I wanted to let you know that I have had wonderful feedback from the team regarding the training. They are all raving about your session and found the training very useful. I am hoping that I can convince the ‘powers that be’ to allow us to run another course before the end of the year, as I am sure many more of our staff could benefit.
Thank you for the great workshop, Sharon. It was very practical and, although I thought that I could write good reports, I realised there was a lot that I didn’t know. When I grow up, I want to be like you in the manner you deliver lectures. The time spent with you was a pleasure and very valuable for me and my team.
Sharon met all my objectives; the best thing was learning how to write and present clearly and with impact. Overall, I really enjoyed and benefitted from the training. It was very relevant to what I do, and it will help me in my career in general.