CRITICAL BUSINESS SKILLSKey Steps to Negotiate and Influence Your Way to Success
By employing effective strategies for presenting alternatives, bargaining, and reaching agreements that satisfy all parties, you’ll learn how to enhance the probability of future interactions and forge stronger partnerships, establishing a reputation as a person capable of influencing outcomes and cultivating relationships.
Max 20 Learners
Virtual or In-Person
Who Should Attend?
Individual Contributors. Supervisors. Team Leaders. Managers. Senior Executives.
Learning the art and science of negotiation will support you to increase your influence, make deals, solve problems, manage conflict and improve relationships. This 2-day programme will ensure that you learn to collaborate, uncover trade-ables, stop splitting the difference, enlarge the pie, and harness the psychology of leverage. You will learn how to communicate appropriately for maximum impact and create win-win outcomes. Our simple five-step negotiation plan, coupled with practical simulations, will empower you and equip you with skills.
What Will You Gain?
After this programme, you will:
- Discern between using positional versus collaborative negotiation
- Have methods to uncover and appeal to the different interests of your negotiation partner
- Trade powerfully for what you want and what your businesses needs
- Know when to walk away (understand and develop your BATNA and ZOPA)
- Apply a simple and powerful five step negotiation plan
- Reduce frustration and unconscious self-sabotage that prevents you getting what you want
- Influence with integrity and enlarge the pie
How It Will Help You?
You will learn to build rapport by analysing the actions, needs and agendas of all parties. Apply effective strategies for presenting alternatives, bargaining and finalising agreements so that all parties are satisfied. By doing so, you’ll increase the likelihood of future interactions and strengthened partnerships! You will become known as a person who can influence outcomes and build relationships.
What Learning Materials Are Included?
We supply the following for virtual and face to face training:
- Comprehensive learner manual
- Digital cue cards with quick tips and shortcut keys
- Highly practical, integrated and engaging learning experience
For all virtual sessions we provide an end-to-end service including:
- Scheduling and hosting of all Microsoft Teams sessions
- Delegate invitations and reminders
- All related training correspondence and IT support during workshops
Exceeded my expectations!
This workshop exceeded my expectations. Sharon is so knowledgeable, practical and passionate. I was impressed with how much I learnt, how much I need to change my language and way I prepare for negotiations. Absolutely fantastic! I am definitely going to your website to see what else you can offer my team. Thank you.
Practical negotiation tools!
I gained a lot of practical negotiation tools that directly relate to extracting more value personally and for the business. Thank you, Sharon. This great workshop added tons of value almost immediately.
Immense value, practical tips!
Sharon is a brilliant presenter and coach. I really enjoyed this session – it is definitely in the Top 3 of all the sessions in the Business Leadership II Programme. Thanks for adding immense value and providing such practical tips, tools and case studies.
Put theory into practice immediately!
Sharon’s facilitation skills are excellent and the programme content extremely valuable. It was also great that we put theory into practice immediately. I realised that I do not prepare enough. I am now going to take Key Steps to be the difference that makes the difference.