CRITICAL BUSINESS SKILLSKey Steps to Innovative Problem Solving and Effective Decision-Making
In this hands-on 2-day programme, master critical thinking and problem-solving techniques. Learn to effectively communicate with impact, professionalism, and achieve desired results. Elevate your communication skills, leave a lasting impression, and bring added value to your organisation. Experience tangible improvements in communication, personal and corporate image, and ultimately, your bottom line.
Max 20 Learners
Virtual or In-Person
Who Should Attend?
Individual Contributors. Team Leaders. Managers. Senior Executives.
Critical thinking, innovative problem solving, and effective decision-making are vital workplace skills. Being a competent and confident problem solver who can critically evaluate information and proactively develop solutions, will create many opportunities for you to excel in this ever changing and challenging world. By using a well-developed model to solving problems, you can approach the process systematically and be comfortable that the decisions you make are effective. Given the unpredictable nature of problems, it’s very reassuring to know that, by following a structured process, you’ve done as much as you can to resolve the problem to the best of your ability.
What Will You Gain?
After this programme, you will:
- Identify and remove blocks to proactive problem solving
- Gain three successful strategies for creative and innovative thinking
- Get to the root of your problems using tried-and-tested tools
- Use our simple eight step process to solve any problem proactively
- Take a systematic approach to problem-solving using data analytics
- Learn how to reason and evaluate to make effective decisions
- Understand business case analysis (BCA) as a tool to aid decision making
- Build a powerful business case using the 5 I’s to support action
How It Will Help You?
During this 2-day programme, we will work with you in a hands-on, practical way to think critically and solve your problems. It will help you with the distinction of knowing how to say what needs to be said, in a way that fosters desired results and maintains high levels of professionalism. We will support you to create a lasting impression, become a stronger communicator and add value to your organisation. You’ll see measurable gains in communication, personal and corporate image, and ultimately, your bottom line. You will… ‘be the difference that makes the difference.’
What Learning Materials Are Included?
We supply the following for virtual and face to face training:
- Comprehensive learner manual
- Digital cue cards with quick tips and shortcut keys
- Highly practical, integrated and engaging learning experience
For all virtual sessions we provide an end-to-end service including:
- Scheduling and hosting of all Microsoft Teams sessions
- Delegate invitations and reminders
- All related training correspondence and IT support during workshops
Learned a great deal!
Our Team Leaders have been doing playbacks of their business case on the problems they’ve identified and worked with during the training and it is clear that they have learned a great deal from their sessions. They still have a way to go but its nothing some practice and support can’t help solidify. Thanks again for your assistance and guidance.
Feeling motivated, inspired and empowered!
Dr Sharon is just amazing, I left the session feeling motivated, inspired and empowered. Her knowledge and experience of the subject was just out of this world, After the sessions I felt that I had the power to effect the change I need to see in my work.
I liked the workshop and was impressed by the way Sharon brought along a group that was pretty skeptical at the start to being very engaged and learning well. Job very well done. We would definitely work with Sharon in future to engage and empower our people.