CRITICAL BUSINESS SKILLSKey Steps to Emotionally Intelligent Stakeholder Management
Gain essential skills to analyse stakeholder needs, manage expectations, and influence effectively in this 2-day programme. Enhance your ability to think innovatively, problem-solve, and achieve business outcomes while building trust and lasting relationships. Stay sane amidst challenges with practical tools and interactive strategies that yield real results.
Max 20 Learners
Virtual or In-Person
Who Should Attend?
Individual Contributors. Team Leaders. Managers. Senior Executives.
Stakeholder management skills are critical to success in our complex, fast-paced, ever changing, disruptive modern world of work. Changes, even small ones, inevitably involve many people, from those positive to negative, from the influential to the powerless, from the interested to those who really might not be interested. You need to be able to manage the situation and the various stakeholders who can and will affect your outcome.
What Will You Gain?
After this programme, you will:
- Apply a simple and powerful six step stakeholder management plan
- Adopt the mind-set of a proactive problem solver to resolve business challenges
- Think critically, innovatively and collaboratively to influence outcomes
- Reduce frustration and unconscious self-sabotage that prevents parties collaborating
- Establish a climate that enables effective negotiations with stakeholders
- Understand and deal with various negotiation styles, including yours
- Discern between using positional versus collaborative negotiation
- Gain strategies for dealing with tough stakeholder and negotiators
- Apply a simple and powerful five step negotiation plan
- Gain successful strategies for getting out of the box and driving change
How It Will Help You?
This 2-day programme will give you the skills you will need to be able to analyse stakeholder needs and expectations, manage expectations, influence appropriately, and continually work to improve your relationships. Understanding how to think innovatively and problem-solve effectively is essential to attaining business outcomes, building trust, forming lasting relationships and staying sane. This practical and interactive programme will ensure that you feel empowered with tools and strategies that really get results and enable you to… ‘be the difference that makes the difference.’
What Learning Materials Are Included?
We supply the following for virtual and face to face training:
- Comprehensive learner manual
- Digital cue cards with quick tips and shortcut keys
- Highly practical, integrated and engaging learning experience
For all virtual sessions we provide an end-to-end service including:
- Scheduling and hosting of all Microsoft Teams sessions
- Delegate invitations and reminders
- All related training correspondence and IT support during workshops
Happy with the results!
Thank you very much. I will I implement all the learnings and use it in my daily life. It’s very important to attend such courses and I really value the time I got to spend on it. I am happy with the results. Continue doing a great job Sharon.
This was a truly brilliant programme! It’s so great to have a better understanding of myself and know what my strengths are and where I need to develop. Sharon, thank you. I am going to put my entire team through it.