CRITICAL BUSINESS SKILLSKey Steps to Emotionally Intelligent Sales
Master an emotionally intelligent, relationship-based selling approach that sets you apart. By positioning yourself for long-term partnerships, you will ensure positive outcomes for all parties involved.
Max 20 Learners
Virtual or In-Person
Who Should Attend?
Individual Contributors. Supervisors. Team Leaders. Managers. Senior Executives.
From the moment an employee joins your organisation, they’re in sales! We need people with a high EQ who have well developed interpersonal skills and can build relationships, persuade, deliver compelling presentations and gain customer loyalty. This practical 2-day workshop provides novice and seasoned sales executives with skills they can apply immediately to fully understand the, often daunting, process of selling in a holistic, effective, sustainable and service orientated way. We are privileged to support you to sell in an emotionally intelligent way.
What Will You Gain?
After this programme, you will:
- Adopt a customer centric approach to excel in a competitive market
- Gain insights into how emotionally intelligent people make connections
- Master the art of emotionally intelligent communication
- Increase your emotional quotient (EQ) to effectively handle stress
- Manage interpersonal relationships and build rapport with anyone
- Be honest and authentic and build relationships that last
- Gain the courage to ask for the sale, handle objections and put your customer’s mind at ease
- Close the deal (no silver bullets or magic pills… just back to basics that get results)
How It Will Help You?
By mastering an emotionally intelligent, relationship-based selling approach, you can offer your customers value they can’t find on the Internet: You! You’ll be able to position yourself for long-term partnerships that bring positive outcomes for all parties. This dynamic approach to selling will empower you to create an experience (online and offline) that your customers will keep coming back for.
What Learning Materials Are Included?
We supply the following for virtual and face to face training:
- Comprehensive learner manual
- Digital cue cards with quick tips and shortcut keys
- Highly practical, integrated and engaging learning experience
For all virtual sessions we provide an end-to-end service including:
- Scheduling and hosting of all Microsoft Teams sessions
- Delegate invitations and reminders
- All related training correspondence and IT support during workshops
I am so motivated!
This workshop was well presented and went beyond my expectations. Each time I hear ‘Key Steps’ I get excited for a new experience. I enjoyed myself and have acquired the right knowledge on how I can build customer relationships and how to present myself before them. I am so motivated and excited about selling.
Sales improved dramatically!
Thank you Sharon, I really enjoyed the material covered and the interaction of the group. It was well presented and the course was personalised to our needs. I’ve seen some significant changes in our team and their sales have improved dramatically.
Keen to keep learning and growing!
All Lead Technicians have given a very good feedback and enjoyed the way you were able to integrate lesson on emotional intelligence while helping them deal with their day-to-day challenges. They are keen to keep learning and growing after this session. I really appreciated your flexibility in accepting changes to our programme at the last moment and working with the time limitations. Thank you very much.
Made me think bigger!
I really enjoyed this workshop and I have learned a lot. The best thing was that it made me think bigger and be more positive. I will use my learnings as a guideline in my workplace.