CRITICAL BUSINESS SKILLSKey Steps to Effective Time, Priority and Stress Management
Join our transformative and interactive 2-day programme to take control of your time and achieve optimal productivity. Learn how to eliminate time wasters, establish productive habits, overcome obstacles, and experience the confidence, reduced stress, and success that come with effective time management.
Max 20 Learners
Virtual or In-Person
Who Should Attend?
Individual Contributors. Team Leaders. Managers. Senior Executives.
During this 2-day programme you will distinguish between what is urgent, important or a waste of time. You’ll discover where all your time goes, what triggers your stress response state and which black holes drain your time, your energy and ‘stress you out’. Time and stress management is not a luxury. It’s vital because it’s a matter of mental and physical survival. Stress cripples lives, causes illness and costs companies billions each year. Did you know that as many as 70% of doctor’s visits have been linked to stress?! And most modern-day stresses have certain issues at the root – taking on too much, poor planning, lack of prioritising, poor boundaries and inability to deal with an ever-changing world. To cope in this ‘new’ world, we need new skills. We look forward to supporting you.
What Will You Gain?
After this programme, you will:
- Realise the value of your time and overcome common time wasters
- Gain insight into three tough truths about attaining time management
- Achieve the power of organising, prioritising and planning – with a difference
- Identify how much stress is actually good for you and gain the work-life balance you desire
- Create healthy boundaries and use your unique stress management toolbox
- Apply simple techniques to relax you in a matter of seconds
- Overcome three common obstacles to time and stress management
How It Will Help You?
This transformative and interactive 2-day programme will show you how to take control of your time by focusing on results, not tasks. You’ll eliminate time wasters, and establish healthy, long-term, productive habits that help you make the most of your time every day. You’ll feel more confident, less pressured and more productive as you begin to overcome obstacles and see results. Once you manage your stress and use your time optimally, you’ll be surprised at how successful you can be while having quality of life and lots of fun along the way!
What Learning Materials Are Included?
We supply the following for virtual and face to face training:
- Comprehensive learner manual
- Digital cue cards with quick tips and shortcut keys
- Highly practical, integrated and engaging learning experience
For all virtual sessions we provide an end-to-end service including:
- Scheduling and hosting of all Microsoft Teams sessions
- Delegate invitations and reminders
- All related training correspondence and IT support during workshops
Thank you for making this course so powerful that all delegates are so positive and motivated. They really enjoyed it and have gained so many practical tools. Better yet, they are applying it already. Looking forward to see you again in July for communications skills.
A Great Workshop!
I really enjoyed the interaction, sharing and practical problem solving to overcome our time wasters. I can see that I need to start spending time in Quadrant 2 (of the time management matrix) immediately. I also really want to attend your Excel and Outlook training as I know it will save even more time. This was a great workshop. Thank you!
Sharon, thank-you for all the material and suggestions, it is really appreciated. Your workshop exceeded all expectations I had. Thank-you for excellent days with my team and for the ongoing support.