CRITICAL BUSINESS SKILLSKey Steps to Champion Diversity and Inclusion
Transform your team’s mindset and behavior with our immersive 1-day diversity programme. Gain the awareness, knowledge, skills, and tools to foster a creative, inclusive, respectful, and productive workforce. Unlock your potential for greater competitiveness, resilience, and resourcefulness. Join us in making a difference that truly matters.
Max 20 Learners
Virtual or In-Person
Who Should Attend?
All individuals. Supervisors. Team Leaders. Managers. Senior Executives.
According to research, as a workforce’s racial, gender and social diversity increases, its profits increase. In addition, organisations have an increased global presence. This makes championing diversity and inclusion vital if you want to take advantage of the diversity in gender, age, culture, skills, religions, education and talents needed to build a successful organisation. Despite this, two decades of research shows that inclusivity largely remains elusive and millions are being wasted on initiatives – such as diversity training – that doesn’t work. Fortunately, we know what does work and there are many practical solutions that get excellent business results.
What Will You Gain?
After this programme, you will:
- Become aware of what diversity is and why it matters
- Differentiate between what it means to embrace diversity versus practice inclusivity
- Identify the disadvantages of not making diversity and inclusion important enough
- Learn from three decades worth of research what does not work
- Gain insight into some unusual strategies that are making a global difference
- Start creating a practical diversity and inclusion plan for your team and/or organisation
- Be inspired to build an inclusive, respectful and productive workforce and workplace
How It Will Help You?
This 1-day experiential programme provides the awareness, knowledge, skills and tools to assist team members to think and behave differently. You’ll foster a more creative, inclusive, respectful and productive workforce and workplace. We look forward to supporting you to be more competitive, resilient and resourceful.
What Learning Materials Are Included?
We supply the following for virtual and face to face training:
- Comprehensive learner manual
- Digital cue cards with quick tips and shortcut keys
- Highly practical, integrated and engaging learning experience
For all virtual sessions we provide an end-to-end service including:
- Scheduling and hosting of all Microsoft Teams sessions
- Delegate invitations and reminders
- All related training correspondence and IT support during workshops
One of the best talks I have ever attended!
Your keynote exceeded all expectations. You kept everyone engaged. You really challenged and shifted our thinking and gave us such practical advice and tools. When I asked you to participate in our conference, I had no idea that we were going to get such value. Personally, it was one of the best talks I have ever attended, and I have received similar feedback from others. Your masterclasses on emotional intelligence are also being so well received and making a difference. We really appreciate all you do for our people and business. Thank you.
We were able to express ourselves throughout that workshop and Sharon was great at turning negatives into positive. My biggest learning was to stay calm and be considerate. I really enjoyed everything about this workshop, Sharon is an excellent teacher.
Gathered valuable nuggets!
This really was something different. It has a way of changing and influencing you as a person – from the inside. I know that I have not just gained knowledge for the workplace but have actually gathered valuable nuggets for my personal life. I related well to Sharon… a gentle, practical, caring and an excellent facilitator.
Able to see where I’ve been going wrong!
I took away the tools of how to deal with different people, cultures and personalities. Sharon also shared a lot of tips on how to captivate different customers and meet diverse needs. I thoroughly enjoyed this workshop and was able to see and accept where I have been going wrong.