CRITICAL BUSINESS SKILLSKey Steps to Champion Change
Join us to devise strategic plans and apply principles for fostering respectful, productive relationships where collective achievements thrive. Embrace courage and determination amidst fear, confusion, and occasional unpopularity. Learn effective communication and coaching techniques to guide your team through change.
Max 20 Learners
Virtual or In-Person
Who Should Attend?
Team Leaders. Managers. Senior Executives.
Few people jump at opportunities for change, even when they know it’s good for them, because the truth about change is that: it is NOT EASY. True growth requires a process of “stretching”, which can be pretty uncomfortable and met with resistance. During this practical 2-day programme, our aim is to support you with strategies for overcoming these challenges so you can take your team to a higher, more evolved level. Our aim is to help you realise that although change might not be easy, it can be successfully influenced and managed well. If change management problems can be resolved before they arise or are given the opportunity to escalate, then trust increases, productivity will flourish, and morale will remain high. You’ll devise and plan and apply principles for building respectful, productive relationships where together everyone achieves more. This requires that you are able to communicate effectively and coach your team through the change.
What Will You Gain?
After this programme, you will:
- Know your role and responsibility as a change leader
- Identify how individuals change (the four stages) and how you can support it
- Plan change effectively by taking critical Key Steps into account
- Create an effective communication strategy (telling and demanding don’t work!)
- Support and harness the power of your “Change Champions”
- Effectively handle and gain insight from your “Change Challengers”
- Gain true commitment and trust by following four essential principles
- Handle tough conversations with emotional intelligence
- Harness the ‘Spirit of Kaizen’ – continuous improvement
How It Will Help You?
If change management problems can be resolved before they arise or are given the opportunity to escalate, then trust increases, productivity will flourish and morale will remain high. You’ll devise and plan and apply principles for building respectful, productive relationships where together everyone achieves more. This requires courage and determination in the face of fear, confusion and even unpopularity at times. This requires that you are able to communicate effectively and coach your team through the change.
What Learning Materials Are Included?
We supply the following for virtual and face to face training:
- Comprehensive learner manual
- Digital cue cards with quick tips and shortcut keys
- Highly practical, integrated and engaging learning experience
For all virtual sessions we provide an end-to-end service including:
- Scheduling and hosting of all Microsoft Teams sessions
- Delegate invitations and reminders
- All related training correspondence and IT support during workshops
Will make a big difference!
Sharon was very flexible in her presentation and has a lot of knowledge on each topic. The models were easy to use and will make a big difference in the way I manage change going forward.
Great course. The company should ensure that all teams faced with change attend this workshop.
Result: an empowered, passionate and collaborate team!
My journey with Sharon spans over 13 years, it has encompassed individual training, coaching, customisation on various team business skills development and, recently, facilitation for change management in my direct teams. The overall result is an empowered, passionate and collaborative team who love what they do. Sharon always comes with new ideas and fresh perspectives that are spot on. My team and I will continue our partnership with Sharon on our journey ahead.
This is the best ever workshop I have ever attended. I was blown away.
Top-quality development interventions!
Sharon is passionate, flexible and not only delivers on a brief but goes the extra mile. Highly recommended as a top-quality provider of development interventions.