CRITICAL BUSINESS SKILLSKey Steps to Captivate Your Customer
Acquire the tools and techniques necessary to establish genuine connections with individuals from all walks of life. Effective communication will become second nature to you as you learn to navigate conversations with ease, empathy, and clarity, and develop the ability to embrace customer complaints, improving and enhance your service.
Max 20 Learners
Virtual or In-Person
Who Should Attend?
Individual Contributors. Supervisors. Team Leaders. Managers. Senior Executives.
This 2-day programme is customer centric and focuses on building and managing relationships with your internal and external customers. We focus on the knowledge, skills, values, attitudes and behaviours required in relation to your own context and working environment. Technical people will become more equipped and able to deal with the challenges they often face on the job and internal sales will gain the skills of influence. This programme ensures that you can build rapport, communicate effectively and welcome customer complaints. You will turn difficult customers and challenging situations into learning opportunities. This dynamic approach to service empowers you to create an experience your customers will keep coming back.
What Will You Gain?
After this programme, you will:
- Apply practical ways to be customer centric and really captivate your customer
- Craft a powerful personal brand and become a brand ambassador
- Master the art of communication and become more aware and emotionally intelligent
- Manage interpersonal relationships and build rapport with anyone
- Meet customer needs and build customer loyalty
- Welcome and handle customer complaints
- Manage difficult situations and angry customers
- Go the extra mile with generosity, thoughtfulness and thanks
How It Will Help You?
You will be able to build rapport with anyone, communicate more effectively and welcome customer complaints. You will turn difficult customers and challenging situations into learning opportunities. And you will feel a great sense of motivation, value and commitment to your role. This dynamic approach to service empowers you to create an experience your customers will keep coming back for.
What Learning Materials Are Included?
We supply the following for virtual and face to face training:
- Comprehensive learner manual
- Digital cue cards with quick tips and shortcut keys
- Highly practical, integrated and engaging learning experience
For all virtual sessions we provide an end-to-end service including:
- Scheduling and hosting of all Microsoft Teams sessions
- Delegate invitations and reminders
- All related training correspondence and IT support during workshops
Sharon’s facilitation skills are excellent and the programme content extremely valuable. It was also great that we put theory into practise immediately. I realised that I do not prepare enough. I am now going to take Key Steps to be the difference that makes the difference.
Not your average customer service workshop!
This is not the average customer service workshop… it offered me more than I expected! I was able to do a lot of self-reflection, and received important, practical, often overlooked pointers I can implement and practice immediately. The name ‘Key Steps’ is very relevant – I love it!
Thank you for a brilliant workshop. There was a good mixture of group work and individual coaching. I gained valuable tools to unleash my team’s potential. It was great to see the team’s reactions after the training… it’s always the best way to see the quality of the training. Thank you.