MICROSOFT SHAREPOINTSharePoint End-User Beginners and Intermediate
SharePoint End-User training is designed to equip individuals with the knowledge and skills needed to effectively use Microsoft SharePoint, a powerful collaboration and document management platform. During this course, participants learn how to navigate and interact with SharePoint sites, libraries, lists, document management features and more.
Max 15 Learners
Virtual, On-Site or Hybrid
Participants must be comfortable using a keyboard, mouse, start menu as well as navigating the Windows environment.
By the end of this course, you will have gained the skills necessary to become competent in using SharePoint’s functionalities to enhance teamwork, document collaboration and overall productivity. You will also gain a comprehensive understanding of SharePoint’s capabilities to determine future courses you might wish to take.
What Will You Gain?
During this course, you will learn about:
- Intranet and engagement
- Version control
- Extracting info to Excel
- Document libraries
- Image and video libraries
- Checking documents in and out
- Co-Authoring, permissions and sharing
- Alerts and metadata tagging in lists and libraries
- News and announcements
- Project management
- Mobile access
- Enhanced business processes
What Learning Materials Are Included?
We supply the following for virtual and face to face training:
- Comprehensive learner manual
- Digital cue cards with quick tips and shortcut keys
- Highly practical, integrated and engaging learning experience
For all virtual sessions we provide an end-to-end service including:
- Scheduling and hosting of all Microsoft Teams sessions
- Delegate invitations and reminders
- All related training correspondence and IT support during workshops
So worthwhile. Learnt a great deal!
Sharon is very patient and has a great way of explaining so that you really understand. This workshop was so worthwhile, I learnt a great deal.
New skills that I can start applying daily!
Your workshops are always so great. I learnt many new skills that I can start applying daily. Thanks for all the practical examples.