MICROSOFT ProjectProject Beginners and Intermediate
Microsoft Project is comprehensive software that enables users to plan, manage and track projects effectively, making it an invaluable tool for project managers and teams completing intense collaborative work. It allows users to analyse project data, generate reports and make informed decisions to keep projects on track and within budget. No manager can afford to be without this critical skill.
Max 15 Learners
Virtual, On-Site or Hybrid
Participants must have a basic understanding of project management concepts and some familiarity with Microsoft Office applications.
By the end of this course, you will have gained the skills necessary to plan a basic project using the programme tools for effective communication and deliver successful outcomes.
What Will You Gain?
During this course, you will learn about:
- Project planning
- Resource allocation
- Gantt charts and timeline views
- Task tracking and management
- Resource management
- Project cost management
- Customisation and formatting
- Baseline and tracking
- Resource reports
- Integration with other tools
- Collaboration and communication
What Learning Materials Are Included?
We supply the following for virtual and face to face training:
- Comprehensive learner manual
- Digital cue cards with quick tips and shortcut keys
- Highly practical, integrated and engaging learning experience
For all virtual sessions we offer provide an end-to-end service including:
- Scheduling and hosting of all Microsoft Teams sessions
- Delegate invitations and reminders
- All related training correspondence and IT support during workshops
This workshop was very practical. I have worked on Projects before this workshop, but this made it so much easier. Thank you Sharon.
A great approach to making learning easier!
It was nice to meet you and you have a great approach to making learning easier. Thank you and meet you on the next session.
Great learnings that are crucial to my role!
Thank you so much for this session, really great learnings that are crucial for my role. Thank you so much.