MICROSOFT OUTLOOKOutlook Productivity
Microsoft Outlook Productivity centralises email, calendar, contacts, tasks, and more, providing participants with efficient management capabilities. Beyond handling emails, Outlook offers integrated tools for schedule management, task tracking and contact organisation, making it a versatile productivity platform. Despite its vast capabilities, many users may not be fully aware of all Outlook has to offer. This course is designed to equip participants with the skills to maximise and take full advantage of Outlook’s features for optimal productivity.
Max 15 Learners
Virtual, On-Site or Hybrid
Participants must be comfortable using a keyboard, mouse, as well as being in the Windows environment. A basic working knowledge of Outlook is recommended.
By the end of this course, you will feel confident in email management, working with contacts, creating appointments, meeting requests and tasks. You will save at least 40 minutes a day and be able to create and maintain a calm and productive mind. You will deal with email proactively rather than reactively.
What Will You Gain?
After this course, you will:
- Use shortcuts to proficiently navigate Outlook
- Create and manage email proactively
- Use rules and features for optimal productivity
- Create, group, manage and share contacts
- Manage tasks and use follow-ups and tags expertly
- Plan appointments and manage events
- Meeting requests and responses
What Learning Materials Are Included?
We supply the following for virtual and face to face training:
- Comprehensive learner manual
- Digital cue cards with quick tips and shortcut keys
- Highly practical, integrated and engaging learning experience
For all virtual sessions we provide an end-to-end service including:
- Scheduling and hosting of all Microsoft Teams sessions
- Delegate invitations and reminders
- All related training correspondence and IT support during workshops
Valuable, useful Outlook tips!
Thanks Sharon, you are so well organised and one of our best facilitators. I thoroughly enjoyed this time with you and I have definitely taken home very valuable points on email writing and etiquette tips as well as such useful Outlook tips and shortcuts.
Class had a great atmosphere!
Louise is a great presenter and trainer. Her delivery was absolutely on point, and she made it easy to follow instructions. The class had a great atmosphere to it, learning and having fun as well as the interactions.