"Diligence is the mother of good fortune."
"The tragedy in life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach."
What separates achievers from dreamers?
AA faint but discernible dividing line separates achievers from dreamers. At first glance, this line might be difficult to distinguish. You may fall into the trap of believing that talents, titles or resources draw the line between the doers and dreamers. However, if you spent a significant length of time with a group of leaders, the line splitting the achievers from the dreamers would become crystal clear.
So, what makes the difference? Attitude. Achievers have a can-do attitude that sets them apart from mere dreamers. Achievers are determined to succeed no matter the obstacles and they are willing to put forth the effort and pay the price of success. Let’s take Key Steps this week and…
Adopt the ‘Attitude of Success’
- Disown your helplessness: Can-do people aggressively pursue solutions, and, in the process, uncover creative solutions others never even try to find. Can-do leaders take responsibility for the future, whereas lesser leaders blame circumstances or other people when facing obstacles. Rather than wallowing in helplessness, can-do leaders search diligently to overcome the obstacles in front of them.
- Take the bull by the horns. Can-do people face things head-on. They go straight to the source of their problem. Their efforts command attention as they wrestle a problem to the ground with expediency (with positive intent, empathy and humility). I have discovered that people with a can-do attitude have interesting combination of tenderness and tenacity about them. When they enter into the arena of action, they don’t wait, they initiate. They take the bull by the horns. So let’s join them and adopt the attitude of success.
Another thing they know how to do is…
Communicate with Impact…. DON’T MISS OUT
We are running our first public workshop of 2019 to support you to communicate more impactfully and influentially. This is designed for all levels of the organisation to:
- Gain NLP skills for building rapport and using language effectively
- Adapt communication for various level, contexts and personalities
- Ensure that you learn to distil complex ideas into simple and powerful pyramid that can be communicated with ease
- And so much more (click here for full workshop overview)
SPECIAL NEW YEAR OFFER: Book 3 people and number 4 attends for FREE.
Date: 15 February 2019 (R3,750.00 per person per day)
Venue: Royal Johannesburg & Kensington Golf Club
1 Fairway Avenue, Linksfield, Johannesburg
You can’t afford not to BOOK NOW and take Key Steps to…
“be the difference that makes the difference“