The person who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.
Character may be manifested in the great moments, but it is made in the small ones.
I was reading an article recently that inspired me to write and remind you that small changes can make a BIG difference. A lot of us often feel challenged or overwhelmed by the “big changes” happening in the world around us. This can lead to a variety of “out of control” feelings ranging from disappointment, to disillusionment, to utter frustration.
During these moments, we often forget how much control we actually have and that by making numerous small changes, we can make a big difference to our personal and professional success. And, this is where the “Power of 10%” is so beneficial in helping us achieve the changes we desire and deserve. Let’s take Key Steps to…
Make the small changes that make the BIGGEST difference
1. Consider what would happen if you…
• Spent 10% more time with your loved ones?
• Exercised 10% more or reduced your unhealthy snacking by 10%?
• Invested 10% of your income?
• Spent 10% more time on your personal development?
• Put in 10% more effort to reach your goals?
2. You could likely…
• Build better relationships and have more fun.
• Improve your health, increase your energy levels and feel better about yourself.
• Create a nice nest egg for your retirement.
• Enhance your job performance and your career.
• Find that – over a period of time – you could achieve the unimaginable.
In the same way a rock thrown into a pond produces a ripple effect of ever increasing concentric circles, so do the effects of our power of 10% actions. Where are you going to apply the power of 10% today and take Key steps to…