The quality of our relationships (and achievement in all facets of life) is directly linked to our ability to communicate effectively, assert ourselves appropriately, take ownership for managing our emotions, work effectively with others, build trusting relationships and manage conflict. This interactive, engaging fun and practical programme is the first step to understanding and applying the principles of emotionally intelligent communication and enhancing both verbal and non-verbal acuity for maximum impact.
You will learn how to assert yourself and communicate appropriately in business and personal contexts. Combined with practical strategies to manage conflict, build relationships and influence with integrity, you will walk away with many tools and empowered to take Key Steps to…
‘be the difference that makes the difference’
1. Develop emotionally intelligent interpersonal communication skills
2. Build trustworthy and authentic relationships with internal and external clients
3. Adapt your style to address the needs of different people and audiences
4. Apply active listening techniques to ensure all views have been understood
5. Refine communication to ensure messages are clear, concise and succinct
6. Gain tools and strategies to deliver successful interpersonal communication
7. Ensure learning is fun, engaging and practical for immediate ROI
Anyone at any level of your organisation who interacts with others and wants to hone their communication skills to be more impactful and influential.
– Driving results
– Relationship building
– Professional behaviour
– Conflict management
Qualification ID: 59201
Accredited to Unit Standard ID: 12433
What is Included?
– Personal facilitation by Dr Sharon who is highly acclaimed and a leading expert
– Comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips and tools
– Experiential engaging activities, case studies, simulations and discussion
– One-on-one feedback and guidance from Dr Sharon
– Post course support to assist you in implementing what you have learned
– Certificate of attendance that you will receive at the workshop
– State of the art learning facilities, refreshments and lunch
What Other Clients Say?
I liked the workshop and thought Sharon brought along a group that was pretty sceptical at the start to being very engaged and learning well. Job very well done. We would definitely work with Sharon in future to engage and empower our people.
— Michael Spence, Managing Partner, Partners in Performance —
I am impressed. This workshop was well presented, masterfully facilitated and the content was interesting with great tools to apply.
— Andrew Hickson, Senior Associate, Partners in Performance —
Great experience, I really liked the way Sharon integrated NLP into the workshop and presented in a manner that was easy for everyone to understand. Thank you for a no.1 experience that was extremely valuable, fun and practical.
— Belinda James, Training Manager, Bidvest First for Service —
Where, When and Cost?
Venue: Focus Rooms, The Core, 1st Floor, Cnr Kikuyu & Leeuwkop Street, Sunninghill, Johannesburg
Date: 22 July 2019
Cost: R 3,795.00 (ex VAT) per person per day
Bonus: Book three or more delegates and receive a 15% discount
Click here for the workshop outline