Some of you might have heard Warren Buffett’s ‘words of wisdom’ before, I had, but I re-read them again last week and really enjoyed the reminder. So, I’ve decided to stick with last week’s theme of gleaning wisdom from the world’s top entrepreneurs and share them with you. Let’s take Key Steps together this week and…
Learn from one of the world’s wealthiest entrepreneurs
1. On Earning. Never depend solely on a single income. Invest to create a second source.
2. On Spending. If you buy things you do not need, soon you’ll be selling the things you do need.
3. On Saving. Do not save what is left after spending. Spend what is left after saving and investing.
4. On Taking Risks. Never test the depth of the river with both feet.
5. On Investments. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
6. On Expectations. Honesty is a very expensive gift; don’t expect it from cheap people.
Simple and timeless words of wisdom, aren’t they? They question really is, “What are you going to do with them? What do you need to act on today? Do you need to save more, diversify your investments, take more calculated risks, be careful where you harvest your energy or who you spend time with…?”
I know YOU know what you need to do. But will you? Wisdom and knowledge without action is pointless and wasted. Commit now and take at least one Key Steps with me today and…